Show Information At a Glance
- $30 per weekend (Friday - Sunday)
- 10 X 10 Stalls with dirt floors
- Stall Reservations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations.
- $10 per day per horse to trailer-in to the show
- Purchased directly from Shiawassee Fairgrounds
- Cash or Checks payable to the S.C.A.S.
- $6.00 per bag
- $40 for the weekend
- Water hookup
- Electrical hookup
- First come, first serve, no saving camping spots.
- Electrical connection starts at 2 PM on Friday, those connecting before 2 Pm will be charged an extra ½ day of camping
- Please read the Shiawassee County Fairgrounds camping rules when you arrive.
- ALL trailers not being used for overnight camping must be parked in the non-camping areas.
- No horse in the camping area.
- All entries are entered into the high-point competition for the weekend
- Two Yr. Olds and Under
- Classes: Halter, Lunge Line, & Trail in Hand
- Lead Line
- Pee Wee Walk
- walk/trot 11 & under
- walk/trot 12-18
- walk/trot 19-39
- walk/trot 40 &over
- Green Rider First year lope/canter all ages
- Age Group 13 & under
- Age Group 14-18
- Age Group 19-39
- Age Group 40 & over
- Classes: Showmanship, English Equitation, English Pleasure, Trail, Western Equitation and Western Pleasure